Search This Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2017

#STL #MUSIC : Artist Spotlight: @AkedaKeyz - "Born To Rule"



Allow yourself the acquaintance of the hip-hop, rap artist from St. Louis that is named Akeda. He dropped his debut album and produced it almost fully himself. While his last show was a few months ago at Foam, his SoundCloud page shows he is staying hush for a bit. If you enjoy his music and want to reach out to him you can email him at: akedahosten (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Akeda has this to say to his listeners and fans on his SoundCloud account,"I wanted to give my fans something that was totally and completely me. I started learning to make beats so that I wouldn't have to rely on anyone else to make my vision a reality. I produced almost every song on this album so that I could sculpt a sound that was exactly what I wanted. This is me. This is me saying I made it. This is me saying I'm going to be one of the best. This is me saying I know what my purpose is. I put countless hours into making this project, and if you enjoy listening to it half as much as I enjoyed making it, then I consider it a success. I present: Born to Rule."



https://soundcloud.com/akedakeyz/sets/born-to-rule

Follow Akeda on Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud and Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment